Friday, April 19, 2019

30A – Final Reflection

1.There were many moments of dread, because I could find the right people for certain assignments, or they were taking too long to answer back. I did enjoy making the connections with people and reading others feedback and their ideas.

2. I will definitely remember reading the books, they were actually interesting, unlike many books we would be assigned during high school or other classes.

3. I do think myself as more of an entrepreneur. Of course that there are things that I would still need to hone in, but I do think that the fundamentals for this mindset are there and ready.

4. I would definitely try and finish the assignments earlier in the week, or at least read the assignments and then have it mulling over in your head until you get a great idea on where to go from there. I would recommend being very open to criticism and also to new ideas that you may not be in your comfort zone.
Image result for mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment