Friday, April 5, 2019

23A – Your Venture’s Unfair Advantage

* I have a contact in the same industry who can help me find suppliers
Valuable: very valuable as I can get started on finding companies that can build me parts to get.
Rare: It is not very rare
Imitable: There are probably many companies who have steadfast suppliers.

* I have a friend who can help science things up for the product
Valuable: it is not valuable, but useful to help figure out the kinks in the science part of it.
Rare: It is not that rare.
Imitable: Theres always companies that have their own science people to help them.

* I have experience with serving and communicating with customers
Valuable: Very valuable, as not everyone can deal with or communicate their thoughts to consumers correctly.
Rare: it is not that rare
Imitable: Theres most likely a whole department for people that are able to do this for large companies.

* I know people close to me who would be in the market for the item.
Valuable: It is valuable to have some people who would be able to rep the product and initially buy it.
Rare: It is not rare
Imitable: Theres a large chance most people that know the companies will use the product if it applies to them.

* This idea for the product
Valuable: it is very valuable because getting a head start can help the company grow enough to where main competitors are.
Rare: it can be rare
Imitable: It can be imitable, but I would have some time

*Having people who want to save the earth
Valuable: it is valuable because having people spread the word to people in my market is important
Rare: it is uncommon
Imitable: I mean it can be copied if similar products were made with less waste.

*My perseverance
Valuable: Someone who wants to be successful need to be able to persist through all problems
 Rare: It can be, compare to people who give up easily
Imitable: This can be copied

*Being able to competitively price items
Valuable: It is valuable to be able to price things correctly
Rare: it can be rare to not find products that are competitively price
Imitable: Prices can always be copied

*I have many people who have diabetes and are interested in the product
Valuable: It is valuable to have people looking for better options
Rare: It can be rare to personally know or find people willing to buy your product
Imitable: It can be copied if you hype people well enough

* I have many medical professionals who think that this is a very plausible
Valuable: It is valuable because I can possibly
Rare: It is not very rare to have other successful people think that your item is interesting
Imitable: It can be copied

My top resource would probably be the uniqueness of the product. Be able to surprise the market with a good product is a double-edge blade. I can surprise the big companies that control the diabetes market, but also releasing it without much hype can also hurt the growth of the product.

I would hopefully be able to get many people to see how this product can help the planet and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment